Parliament was in session last week and I had the pleasure of welcoming some students from Maleny school, Ananda Marga River School. They were a great bunch of kids and really seemed to enjoy their time in Parliament House.
On my return to the electorate I attended the following events –
- Annual Day for Daniel
- Held a cupcake stall at the front of the Maleny Newsagent to raise awareness of the excellent work the Morcombe Foundation do for our kids
- Had a meeting with the Maleny High School Environment Committee
- Held a BBQ and Mobile office in Conondale
- Attending a Dad and Daughter Dance at the Palmwoods State School to raise money for the Palmwoods Chappy
- Attended the memorial celebration for the Woombye Light Horse group