Well it was a case of being the ‘Everywhere Man’ over the weekend – so many local events but what a great chance to catch up with many familiar faces.
I am surprised that I am still alive after a 10k run/walk on Sunday! I will say I took it pretty easy for the rest of the day after that.
My week included the following events and activities –
- Attending the day of fun with the Mental Illness Fellowship Queensland for Mental Health Week
- Joined my colleague Scott Emerson MP at the 104th National Day of the Republic of China
- Caught up with some residents from Bellthorpe
- Spent time with the Year 1 students at Wamuran State School for their visit with Life Education Queensland
- Set up my mobile office at Caboolture
- Attended the 93rd annual Anniversary lunch for the Palmwoods and District RSL Sub Branch. I also made a presentation while I was there to commemorate the ANZAC Centenary
- Attended the Royal Queensland Regiment 9th Battalion Dinner in Caboolture
- Participated in the Mountain View Challenge and ran 10k in 69.30 minutes!