If you would like to see a list of many of the Achievements that I have made on behalf of the Glass House community please click on this link –
Andrew’s Achievements – this list was last updated in July 2014.
Some additional achievements I have been working on since July 2014 include –
1. Funding for interchange upgrades along the Bruce Highway at Roys Road and Pumicestone Road
2. Funding for the upgrade of the D’Aguilar Highway including over taking lanes, surface upgrades, improvements to intersection at Williams and Gamgee Road and at Canando St in Woodford and general visibility and safety improvements – all to be delivered in 2015
3. Traffic signals to be installed at Reed Street and Steve Irwin Way intersection in Glasshouse Mountains – to be delivered in 2015
4. Extra police officers at Maleny, Woodford and Palmwoods Police Stations
5. Public Transport fares cut by 5% – the only fare reduction ever made by a Government in Queensland
6. Glass House clubs that received Get Playing Grant Funding include – Sunshine Coast Bowmen, Maleny Bowls Club, Wamuran Netball, Maleny Swimming Club, Maleny Junior Rugby Union Club, Conondale Swimming Pool Committee, Caboolture Sports Club, Maleny District Sport and Rec Club, Maleny Rangers Football Club, Landsborough Tennis Club, Wamuran Little Athletics Centre, Palmwoods Bowls Club, Elimbah Lady Birds Netball Club, Maleny Golf Club, Palmwoods Western District Junior Rugby League Football Club, Caboolture PCYC
7. Other community grant funding to groups such as – Delaneys Creek State School, Montville Village Association, The Compass Institute, Woodford Scout Group, Delaneys Creek Rural Fire Brigade, Peachester History Committee, Palmwoods Memorial Hall, Glasshouse Districts Cricket Club, Glasshouse District Cricket Club, Woodford & Region Men’s Shed, Beerburrum School of Arts, Woodford RSL Sub-Branch, Palmwoods Tennis Club, Maleny Junior Rugby Union, Glasshouse Mountains Rural Fire Brigade, Wamuran and District Men’s Shed,
8. Flashing Lights at Woodford, Wamuran, Beerburrum, Elimbah and Chevallum State Schools
9. 40km/hr school speed zone delivered for Montville State School
10. Funding for Lavally Lodge in Glasshouse Mountains to ensure their continued operation.